While the early bird rate for the all-new Cosmetics & Toiletries (C&T) Allē Awards ends Tues., Feb. 15, 2022, we know you can't rush science. So if you're waiting on those last lab results or datasets, complete your submission now at the lower rate and append the entry later—through the final March 1, 2022, deadline.
Note the early bird rate is $275 per entry. This will increase to $375. Eligible entries must have been launched or initially implemented between March 1, 2020, and May 25, 2022.
How to Append/Update Submissions
2. Choose "Modify Submission."
3. Enter the email address you used for the original submission.
4. Enter the reference number for the submission you wish to update (see the email you received after initially registering).
5. Click the "Continue" button at the bottom of each page of your entry until you reach the "Award Entry Info" page.
6. Upload or update your supporting documentation.
7. Once completed, click "Continue" button at the end of the page to save your changes.
The newly reinvented awards program illuminates behind-the-scenes ingenuity in cosmetics and personal care R&D—for not only ingredients and finished products/formulas, but also test methods/devices and digital tech. The C&T Allēs will be presented during an exclusive in-person dinner, held on Sept. 28, 2022, co-located with our Beauty Accelerate event.
"We've presented ingredient and formula awards in the past but we're raising the stakes," says Rachel Grabenhofer, managing scientific editor, C&T. "Categories have been extended to innovative test methods/devices, software and tech. These areas of innovation are crucial to product success and have been largely overlooked."