We're quickly moving toward travel season—Suppliers, please send your product launches now so we can share them with readers. If it's embargoed news, no problem; just indicate this when you send it. Here's the submission form.
Before we get too ahead of ourselves, however, here's Rachel Grabenhofer to savor these last days in January with your Cosmetics & Toiletries video recap of this week's cosmetics R&D news, including:
- Katerina Steventon, Ph.D.'s, review of Caudalíe's Vinopure Skin Perfecting Serum;
- An Huynh, of the University of Toledo, on the elasticity and foamability of shower jellies;
- Céline Laperdrix, of Yves-Rocher, on Carpobrodus edulis for skin hydration;
- Charles Spence, Ph.D., of the University of Oxford, on how product sensory traits are not unisensory;
- Croda's new 15 halal certifications for biopolymers made at its Ditton, UK, site;
- Bridget Early, of Genemarkers, on findings about how CBD affects skin;
- Keiko Nagami, of Milbon—the latest up-and-comer in our Ones to Watch series; and
- The unfortunate passing of Brandon Truaxe, founder of Deciem.
Plus, our Product Pick of the week and exclusive Cosmetics & Toiletries reader insight. Watch now!