If you weren't following our IFSCC coverage last week, you missed a doozy of an event! In this video, Cosmetics & Toiletries managing editor, Rachel (Rae) Grabenhofer, gives just a few of the many highlights.
[video] That's a Wrap: Cosmetics & Toiletries IFSCC Re-cap
November 9, 2016
Fill out my online form.
Innovative prebiotic fiber with cross action activities - download studies data [sample request] — Jojoba Desert
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 16 New Trends in Cosmetic Technology
- 2Bio-inspired Microgels and Smart Delivery Claim Top Cosmetic Victories
- 3Cosmetic Valley to Announce 2021 Cosmetic Victories Winners
- 4P2 Science Hosts Fragrance Ingredient Launch
- 5Debate: Why ‘Clean’ Beauty Doesn’t Mean ‘Safer’—Yet
- 6Midwest SCC: Upcycling in Personal Care and Red Maple Emulsifier
- 7Cosmetic Valley Announces 2020 Cosmetic Victories Winners
- 8Cortisol, Blood Flow vs. Elasticity, and Neurocosmetics at IFSCC19
- 9Luxe Pack New York Postponed to October 2021
- 10Autophagy and Anti-glycation Lead the IFSCC 2020 Talks
- [video] Cosmetics R&D Vlog: Packaging, Naturals and Adapting to COVID-19 Needs
6/12/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer with Jo Chidley, Beauty Kitchen
- [video] Cosmetics R&D Vlog: Impact of COVID-19 and Industry Response
4/22/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer with Mindy Goldstein, Ph.D.
- [video] Cosmetics R&D Vlog: COVID-19 and Indian Cosmetic Manufacturing
5/29/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer with Vinay Singh
- SQCM Moves IFSCC 2021 Cancún Conference to Fully Virtual Platform
3/2/2021, Michele Behrens
- [video] Cosmetics R&D Vlog: COVID-19 in the Indian Market and Ways Forward
5/12/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer with Renuka Thergaonkar, Ph.D.