- a study of allergens in German chamomile;
- SmartLabel technology for deeper product insight;
- new discoveries for color: sky-blue eco-friendly and bacteria-derived red pigments; and
- the EU’s rules for toxicity testing cosmetics.
[video] That's a Wrap: Top News for 02/17/2017 from Cosmetics & Toiletries
February 16, 2017
Fill out my online form.
Introducing SantEnergy™ – a sustainable extract energizing and protecting hair follicles for denser hair — Mibelle AG Biochemistry
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 16 New Trends in Cosmetic Technology
- 2Bio-inspired Microgels and Smart Delivery Claim Top Cosmetic Victories
- 3Cosmetic Valley to Announce 2021 Cosmetic Victories Winners
- 4P2 Science Hosts Fragrance Ingredient Launch
- 5Midwest SCC: Upcycling in Personal Care and Red Maple Emulsifier
- 6Debate: Why ‘Clean’ Beauty Doesn’t Mean ‘Safer’—Yet
- 7Cosmetic Valley Announces 2020 Cosmetic Victories Winners
- 8Cortisol, Blood Flow vs. Elasticity, and Neurocosmetics at IFSCC19
- 9Luxe Pack New York Postponed to October 2021
- 10Autophagy and Anti-glycation Lead the IFSCC 2020 Talks
- [video] Cosmetics R&D Vlog: Packaging, Naturals and Adapting to COVID-19 Needs
6/12/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer with Jo Chidley, Beauty Kitchen
- [video] Cosmetics R&D Vlog: Impact of COVID-19 and Industry Response
4/22/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer with Mindy Goldstein, Ph.D.
- [video] Cosmetics R&D Vlog: COVID-19 and Indian Cosmetic Manufacturing
5/29/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer with Vinay Singh
- [video] Cosmetics R&D Vlog: COVID-19 in the Indian Market and Ways Forward
5/12/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer with Renuka Thergaonkar, Ph.D.
- IFSCC Winners: Hair Muscle Anti-aging in 4D, Vascularized Skin Model and Odor-inhibiting Fragrance
10/28/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer