- a study of allergens in German chamomile;
- SmartLabel technology for deeper product insight;
- new discoveries for color: sky-blue eco-friendly and bacteria-derived red pigments; and
- the EU’s rules for toxicity testing cosmetics.
[video] That's a Wrap: Top News for 02/17/2017 from Cosmetics & Toiletries
February 16, 2017
Fill out my online form.
High Demand for Naturals Continues – Guide Formulary Accelerates Formulation Work — Natural Plant Products Inc.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 16 New Trends in Cosmetic Technology
- 25 Cosmetic Giants Combating COVID-19
- 3IFSCC Winners: Hair Muscle Anti-aging in 4D, Vascularized Skin Model and Odor-inhibiting Fragrance
- 4Autophagy and Anti-glycation Lead the IFSCC 2020 Talks
- 5Provital Contributes to Provi-Art 2020-21
- 6Cortisol, Blood Flow vs. Elasticity, and Neurocosmetics at IFSCC19
- 7Cosmetic Valley Announces 2020 Cosmetic Victories Winners
- 8Cosmetic Valley to Announce Cosmetic Victories Winners
- 9The Society of Cosmetic Chemists Announces 2020 Award Winners
- 10Reversing Gray, Blackcurrant Color, Revitalization and More in Hair Care
- [video] DHA Safety, Postponed Event Dates, and Non-animal OI Testing
3/19/2020, Michele Behrens
- [video] Checking In: A Message from My COVID-19 Quarantine
4/9/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer
- [video] CBD/VOC Reform, ColorForge Cosmetic 'Printer' and Antibacterials
3/12/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer
- [video] Cosmetics R&D Vlog: Packaging, Naturals and Adapting to COVID-19 Needs
6/12/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer with Jo Chidley, Beauty Kitchen
- [video] Cosmetics R&D Vlog: Impact of COVID-19 and Industry Response
4/22/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer with Mindy Goldstein, Ph.D.