Cosmetics & Toiletries is back, did you miss us? We hope our stateside viewers had a great Thanksgiving last week… but now back to business. There’s so much to catch up on! Here's Rachel Grabenhofer with your video recap, including:
- Karl Laden, Ph.D., with Tony O’Lenick on centipoise vs centistokes;
- AB Specialty Silicones dimethiconol gum blends;
- Lonza's Xpress EV ingredient for firm and "fit" skin;
- Givaudan's Vegetan Evolve natural self-tanner;
- BASF's formula concepts focused on infant skin;
- LVMH's patent for anti-aging orchid;
- Kao Corp.'s studies connecting touch with physiological responses and beauty;
- Shiseido's new approach toward anti-aging: raised skin temperature;
- Cruelty Free International's pilot program in China;
- Crodarom's renewed halal certification;
- INOLEX’s award for LexFeel Vibrant; and
- Clariant’s award for Eosidin.
Plus, our Product Pick of the week and exclusive C&T reader insight. Watch now!