Welcome to 2018, the year of Pantone's "ultra violet" creative inspiration, and the Chinese zodiac sign of the dog. As such, Cosmetics & Toiletries is both ready to illuminate your imagination while serving as your loyal and trusted companion through each step of your cosmetic product development cycle.
In this week's video re-cap, Rachel Grabenhofer covers:
- L'Oréal's patent describing compositions that are matte in appearance throughout their use, but also comfortable to wear.
- Urban Skin Rx's launch of three multipurpose cleansing bars, each of which acts as a cleanser, exfoliator and mask.
- Naturex's finding that its Eliorelys active can protect against damage from blue light.
- A new study in Dermatologic Surgery about topical ingenol mebutate to improve photo aged skin.
- The differences between gene and protein expression studies to evaluate product efficacy.
- Jewelry and accessory retailer Claire's recall of glitter-containing products.
Plus, our product pick of the week and exclusive insight about our audience. Watch now!