Can you believe it's October? We at Cosmetics & Toiletries can. It's been a great year of innovation and inspiration, and we've tried hard to keep tabs on it for you. Speaking of which, if you missed the past week's daily updates, here's Audrey Latimer with your weekly video re-cap, including:
- Katerina Steventon's review on Tisserand's Coconut Beauty Oil;
- Nanyang Technological Institute's novel gel patch scar treatment;
- Estée Lauder's use of heat in cosmetics and personal care experiences;
- Natrue's new tool for natural and organic products;
- Ben Teoh's overview of the Nagoya Protocol; and
- Givaudan's partnership with Draco Natural Products to expand its active beauty business.
She also shared our Product Pick of the week and C&T reader insight. Watch now!