Asian skin care, sunscreen controversy, topical melatonin, cosmetic claims and the microbiome were all among Cosmetics & Toiletries headlines this week. In case you missed them, here's a video re-cap of Managing Editor Rachel Grabenhofer's top picks:
- MIT Researchers Create Low-energy Nanoemulsion Gels
- CVS Removes Controversial Sunscreen Chemicals from Store-brand Products
- Comparatively Speaking: Methicone, Dimethicone and D4
- The Best Sunscreen? The One People Will Use.
- in-cosmetics Global Introduces Indie Trail and Tour
- The Ethical Consumer’s Impact on Cosmetic R&D
- Start Spreadin’ the News: in-cosmetics North America Returns to NYC
- Prebiotics, Pine Power Acne Care Patent
Subscribe today to all our free platforms so you don't miss a beat!