In attempt to hang on tightly to summertime, let’s revisit the past week’s news and insights in cosmetics R&D. Here, Rachel Grabenhofer has your Cosmetics & Toiletries video recap, including:
- Katerina Steventon, Ph.D.'s, review of Mizon’s Acence Blemish Out Pink Spot Treatment;
- Ao Skin Care's launch of a line targeting skin’s adaptive capabilities;
- Four emerging ingredient trends for anti-pollution hair care;
- Procter & Gamble's patented microcapsules to resist breakage and harsh solvents;
- The latest in hair research from Crisan Popescu, Ph.D., of Kao;
- Tony O’Lenick's primer on silicon dioxide, silicon and silicone;
- The SkinTrust Society's launch of a global skin care standard;
- Winners of the green preservative challenge by the Green Chemistry and Commerce Council;
- Givaudan's A.I.-inspired formulating tool, Eve; and
- A collaboration between BASF, Givaudan and the Institute for In vitro Sciences for an animal-alternative model to test skin sensitization.
Plus, our Product Pick of the Week and exclusive C&T Reader Insight. Watch now!