Cosmetics & Toiletries is back with your weekly video recap of the headlines in cosmetics R&D news. Here are Managing Editor Rachel Grabenhofer's top picks:
- When it Comes to CBD, the FDA Wants to See the Receipts
- Patent Pick: Putting Corynebacterium to Work for Skin Care
- The June 2019 issue is here!
Watch the video recap:
- [video] Puttin' on the Glitz with Treated Sericite
- Weakened Skin Strengthened via Barrier-boosting Active
- Hair Cloning, Scalp Microbiome and Melanin Color Transcription
- L'Oréal and Alibaba Bring Mobile Acne Analysis to China
- Cruelty-Free Cosmetics Act Advances in Canadian House of Commons
- Minnesota Joins States Lifting School Sunscreen Bans
- Ken Marenus Named ICMAD President
- Robertet, Klersun Announce Joint Hemp Extract Venture
- Vee Pak, CEI and Aware Products Become 'Voyant Beauty'