This week's top R&D headline picks include:
- NYSCC Suppliers' Day 2019's Big Winner Named;
- Formula Basics, Plant Fats and Skin Metrics Headline SCC Continuing Education; and
- [video] Soy By-product for Natural Hair Conditioning.
- Cosmetics & Toiletries Formulary: Anti-aging;
- [podcast] Stopping Sweat at the Source with a Model for Bioactive Antiperspirants;
- Positive Aging Claims Substantiated for Bacteria-derived Active;
- Total Breakdown: Recovering Anti-aging Efficacy After Collagen Fragmentation;
- Croda Honors Beauty's Diversity at NYSCC Suppliers' Day 2019;
- Lonza’s Ingredient Tool Kit Heightens Formulation Speed to Market;
- [update] Elementis Delivers Clay-based Sensory Experiences;
- Youth in Yields: Jasmine Rice Extract Whitens, Protects and Smooths Skin;
- P&G Expands Support for Malaysian Palm Oil Smallholders;
- Symrise to Acquire Italian Biotech Company Cutech; and
- Dry Mask Vectors Drive Active Delivery.
Check out our video recap of the top picks—and sign up for all our free digital content, including the e-newsletter for daily updates.