Podcasts with experts on antiaging and genomics at P&G Beauty are now available online. The podcasts were recorded at the AAD Annual Meeting to provide perspectives from P&G scientists on the latest skin health, grooming and scalp care science and are available at www.pgbeautyscience.com/aad-2009-podcasts.html.
These podcasts provide in-depth insight into research surrounding some of the hottest topics in beauty science, including beauty genomics and the latest antiaging technologies.
Featured podcasts include:
• Beauty Genomics–Dr. Rosemarie Osborne
• Facial Wrinkling Explored–Dr. Greg Hillebrand
• Innovative Anti-Aging Technologies–Dr. Joe Kaczvinksy
• The Science of Shaving–Dr. Kristina Vanoosthuyze
• New Insights Into Dandruff and Treatment–Dr. Jim Schwartz