The Independent Cosmetic Manufacturers and Distributors (ICMAD) group will present its second Cosmetic Technical Regulatory Forum Feb. 23, 2006, at the Portofino Hotel and Yacht Club in Redondo Beach, Calif., USA. The day-long conference is an opportunity for members and nonmembers to learn from recognized experts how to build good cosmetic products, work with contract manufacturers and private labelers, run safe companies and export successfully. Topics will include the drug/cosmetic definition, product integrity, development and testing issues, contract manufacturing, importing and exporting and international regulations. For more information, visit www.icmad.org.
Reminder: ICMAD to Present Technical Regulatory Forum
October 30, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Effective Sun Care Starts with Ingredients that Consumers can Trust. Request a Sample — Vantage Specialty Ingredients
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 16 New Trends in Cosmetic Technology
- 2Uncovering the Dynamics of Skin's Microbiome at SCC Annual
- 3‘Fruitless Nonsense’ at SCC Annual Meeting
- 4[video] Avon Makes Regulatory Change List, 'Fruitless Nonsense" and CBD at SCC Annual
- 5Color Corrections in Light of New Claims at SCC Annual
- 6CBD, Claims, Chaga, Startups & More: 2019 SCC Annual Meeting
- 7What Are You Launching at in-cosmetics Global 2020?
- 8[video] Peppermint Signaling, Waterless Formulas, Facial Peels and SCC Annual
- 9NYSCC Suppliers' Day Returns to New York in 2020
- 10Programmable Biology Drives Beauty Innovation
- [video] Student Poster: Moves Toward Animal Test Alternatives, a Survey
7/15/2019, Shanin Jacquay, University of Toledo
- [video] Animal-alternative Testing, Phase Inversion Formulating and the New 'Beauty Accelerate'
1/31/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- [video] Microbiome Research, 'Medical' Cosmetics and Deodorant: News and Insights
2/8/2019, Brooke Schleehauf
- [video] Fermentation, Natural Fragrances and Inflammaging: News and Insights
2/15/2019, Brooke Schleehauf
- What Are You Launching at NYSCC Suppliers' Day 2019?
2/19/2019, Brooke Schleehauf