PGA-SHM (INCI: Sodium Polyglutamate) is fermented by the probiotic Natto bacillus. The MW of PGA-SHM is 7× larger than common PGA. It has a better film-forming ability, offers a silky skin feeling and can effectively promote the maturation of the cornified envelope and generation of NMF, thus enhancing the skin barrier function.
PGA-SHM by Bloomage Freda Biopharm USA Inc.
March 30, 2020
Fill out my online form.
Organic vs. Mineral: Where Sunscreens are Headed and Why [free formulation] — Sensient Cosmetic Technologies
Most Popular in Film-former
- 1Vegan Silk Peptide Surpasses Silicones for Hair Benefits
- 2Milk Protein for Increased Skin Hydration in Rinse-off Applications
- 3Covestro’s Baycusan Eco E 1001 Enables High Natural Content, Wear Resistance
- 4Opposing Forces: Water Resistance vs. Rheology Control: An Exploration*
- 5Modified Film-former for Flexible, Smooth Feel
- 6Ashland's Antaron ECo Gel Imparts Water Resistance in Sun Care
- 7Pelemol P3D by Phoenix Chemical Inc.
- 8Corel Pharma Chem Introduces Acrylate Polymer Hair Fixative
- 9Problems with Skin Protectants Part II, Theory and Perfluoropolyether Insights
- 10Shin-Etsu Develops Siliconized Pullulan Film-former for Long-wear Lip Formulations
- Covestro’s Baycusan Eco E 1001 Enables High Natural Content, Wear Resistance
6/18/2021, Michele Behrens