PGA-SHM (INCI: Sodium Polyglutamate) is fermented by the probiotic Natto bacillus. The MW of PGA-SHM is 7× larger than common PGA. It has a better film-forming ability, offers a silky skin feeling and can effectively promote the maturation of the cornified envelope and generation of NMF, thus enhancing the skin barrier function.
PGA-SHM by Bloomage Freda Biopharm USA Inc.
March 30, 2020
Fill out my online form.
Inspiring safe beauty with quality and novel materials — MilliporeSigma (part of the Merck KGaA, Dermstadt, Germany Family)
Introducing SantEnergy™ – a sustainable extract energizing and protecting hair follicles for denser hair — Mibelle AG Biochemistry
Most Popular in Film-former
- 1Milk Protein for Increased Skin Hydration in Rinse-off Applications
- 2Vegan Silk Peptide Surpasses Silicones for Hair Benefits
- 3Pelemol P3D by Phoenix Chemical Inc.
- 4Corel Pharma Chem Introduces Acrylate Polymer Hair Fixative
- 5Ashland's Antaron ECo Gel Imparts Water Resistance in Sun Care
- 6Opposing Forces: Water Resistance vs. Rheology Control: An Exploration*
- 7fulfilling the dream of more natural sunscreen
- 8Problems with Skin Protectants Part II, Theory and Perfluoropolyether Insights
- 9Shin-Etsu Develops Siliconized Pullulan Film-former for Long-wear Lip Formulations
- 10Symrise's SymMollient PDCC