Encapsulation! It's the essence of product stabilization. Encapsulation keeps an active isolated in a microdroplet, where it remains pure and not emulsified. Just imagine providing the full potency of antioxidants, skin protectants and nourishing complexes, available to the skin or hair, right at the time of application! This is effective delivery.
Liposome Stability via Multi-Walled Delivery Systems
July 24, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Delivery
- 1Dry Mask Vectors Drive Active Delivery
- 2Saccharide Isomerate to Deeply Hydrate Skin and Scalp
- 3Controlled-release Mechanisms of Fragrances
- 4Improved Delivery and Efficacy with Dimethyl Isosorbide
- 5Smart Materials for Triggered Release of Cosmetics
- 6Active Transport: How Rheology Modifiers and Preservatives Impact Release
- 7Pathways for Skin Penetration
- 8Structured Surfactant Systems for Deposition of Perfume on Skin and Hair
- 9What are Oligomers for LED Curable Nail Gel Coatings?
- 10Using Iontophoresis to Enhance Cosmetics Delivery
- Contipro’s CrossLinkedHA Delivery System Promotes Active Efficacy
3/3/2019, Brooke Schleehauf
- Dry Mask Vectors Drive Active Delivery
4/29/2019, Blandine Mosna, Joannie Emond, Katia Trudeau, Marie-Ève Leclaire, Pierre Simard, Ph.D., Geneviève Nault, Marie-Hélène Dufresne, Ph.D., and Karine Théberge, D.V.M., Biomod Concepts Inc., Quebec
- Active Transport: How Rheology Modifiers and Preservatives Impact Release
4/29/2019, Rachael Polowyj, Milica Stevic and Slobodanka Tamburic, Ph.D., London College of Fashion, London, UK