Encapsulation! It's the essence of product stabilization. Encapsulation keeps an active isolated in a microdroplet, where it remains pure and not emulsified. Just imagine providing the full potency of antioxidants, skin protectants and nourishing complexes, available to the skin or hair, right at the time of application! This is effective delivery.
Liposome Stability via Multi-Walled Delivery Systems
July 24, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Delivery
- 1Pathways for Skin Penetration
- 2Saccharide Isomerate to Deeply Hydrate Skin and Scalp
- 3Controlled-release Mechanisms of Fragrances
- 4What are Oligomers for LED Curable Nail Gel Coatings?
- 5Foam: The Future of Effective Cosmeceuticals
- 6Silicone Technologies as Delivery Systems via Physical Associations
- 7Delivering Actives via Solid Lipid Nanoparticles and Nanostructured Lipid Carriers: Part I
- 8Silicone-Based Vesicle Delivery Systems
- 9Ingredient Entrapment Network Optimizes Penetration and Efficacy
- 10Soy and Sunflower for Skin, Hair, Delivery and More
- Ingredient Entrapment Network Optimizes Penetration and Efficacy
11/7/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Pulse Device Designed for Intimate Care
9/4/2020, Jacquelyn Schlabach
- MilliporeSigma's Protein Biomarker Immunoassays
6/1/2020, Michele Behrens