Considerable efforts have been undertaken in the past decade to investigate new routes to o/w microemulsions for cosmetic or pharmacutical purposes.1-7 This delivery system is transparent, easy to prepare and thermodynamically stable. The advantages of o/w microemulsions are summarized in the sidebar below.
PIT Microemulsions with Low Surfactant Content
November 4, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Water Reduction: Achieve more with Taurates while using less water. — Innospec Performance Chemicals
Restore Natural Skin flora with Rice-derived Lactic Acid Bacteria Powder — Ichimaru Pharcos Co. Ltd.
Most Popular in Delivery
- 1Saccharide Isomerate to Deeply Hydrate Skin and Scalp
- 2Controlled-release Mechanisms of Fragrances
- 3MilliporeSigma's Protein Biomarker Immunoassays
- 4How the ‘Stuff’ in Formulations Impacts the Delivery of Actives
- 5What are Oligomers for LED Curable Nail Gel Coatings?
- 6Pathways for Skin Penetration
- 7Foam: The Future of Effective Cosmeceuticals
- 8Using Iontophoresis to Enhance Cosmetics Delivery
- 9A Delivery System for Treatment Bar Soaps
- 10Silicone-Based Vesicle Delivery Systems
- Brightening 'Smart' Lipids from Berg + Schmidt
9/23/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Ingredient Entrapment Network Optimizes Penetration and Efficacy
11/7/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer