Considerable efforts have been undertaken in the past decade to investigate new routes to o/w microemulsions for cosmetic or pharmacutical purposes.1-7 This delivery system is transparent, easy to prepare and thermodynamically stable. The advantages of o/w microemulsions are summarized in the sidebar below.
PIT Microemulsions with Low Surfactant Content
November 4, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Inspiring safe beauty with quality and novel materials — MilliporeSigma (part of the Merck KGaA, Dermstadt, Germany Family)
Most Popular in Delivery
- 1Revolutionizing Retinol, Vitamin A Release Via Microcapsules
- 2A Delivery System for Treatment Bar Soaps
- 3Saccharide Isomerate to Deeply Hydrate Skin and Scalp
- 4Controlled-release Mechanisms of Fragrances
- 5Water-soluble Phosphate Polymers in Bar Soap for Controlled Release of Antimicrobial Silver
- 6CaseMed Launches Biodegradable Delivery Systems
- 7Catalent Creates CosmoPod Duo for Simultaneous Topical Application
- 8CrossLinkedHA from Contipro a.s.
- 9What are Oligomers for LED Curable Nail Gel Coatings?
- 10How the ‘Stuff’ in Formulations Impacts the Delivery of Actives
- Pulse Device Designed for Intimate Care
9/4/2020, Jacquelyn Schlabach
- Catalent Creates CosmoPod Duo for Simultaneous Topical Application
2/25/2021, Michele Behrens
- CaseMed Launches Biodegradable Delivery Systems
4/29/2021, Hannah Fink