Considerable efforts have been undertaken in the past decade to investigate new routes to o/w microemulsions for cosmetic or pharmacutical purposes.1-7 This delivery system is transparent, easy to prepare and thermodynamically stable. The advantages of o/w microemulsions are summarized in the sidebar below.
PIT Microemulsions with Low Surfactant Content
November 4, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Delivery
- 1Controlled-release Mechanisms of Fragrances
- 2Saccharide Isomerate to Deeply Hydrate Skin and Scalp
- 3Smart Materials for Triggered Release of Cosmetics
- 4Improved Delivery and Efficacy with Dimethyl Isosorbide
- 5Active Transport: How Rheology Modifiers and Preservatives Impact Release
- 6Dry Mask Vectors Drive Active Delivery
- 7Pathways for Skin Penetration
- 8Structured Surfactant Systems for Deposition of Perfume on Skin and Hair
- 9Biomimetic Tripeptides for Improved Dermal Transport
- 10What are Oligomers for LED Curable Nail Gel Coatings?
- Dry Mask Vectors Drive Active Delivery
4/29/2019, Blandine Mosna, Joannie Emond, Katia Trudeau, Marie-Ève Leclaire, Pierre Simard, Ph.D., Geneviève Nault, Marie-Hélène Dufresne, Ph.D., and Karine Théberge, D.V.M., Biomod Concepts Inc., Quebec
- Active Transport: How Rheology Modifiers and Preservatives Impact Release
4/29/2019, Rachael Polowyj, Milica Stevic and Slobodanka Tamburic, Ph.D., London College of Fashion, London, UK