Acne vulgaris, called acne or pimples, is the most common diseas of the pilosebaceous follicle unit of the skin. It affects nearly 80% of people between the ages of 11 and 30. Approximatley 30% of teenagers have acne of sufficient severity to require medical treatment.
Cryptotanshinone for Treating Acne Vulgaris
August 27, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Strong, Smooth, and Defined Hair with 100% Natural Amino Lipid Technology--Download Formulations! — INOLEX
Most Popular in Antimicrobial
- 1Bakuchiol in the Management of Acne-affected Skin
- 2Hand Sanitizer Actives: A Review
- 3Report Praises the Skin and Health Benefits of Garlic
- 4Lysine Polypeptides for Dandruff Treatment
- 5Multifunctional Deodorizing, Antimicrobial Additive
- 6Ayurvedic Plant Derivative for Natural Anti-acne Benefits
- 7Grapefruit Seed Extract Antimicrobial and Antioxidant
- 8Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates: A Potent New Anti-Inflammatory
- 9Anti-dandruff Efficacy of Sodium Shale Oil Sulfonate Versus Coal Tar
- 10Pomegranate Peel Anti-dandruff Ingredient