This article reviews the patent and scientific literature, published between 1996 and 2001, on various types of antimicrobial agents and their use in acne products, antiseptics, cleansers, dandruff, deodorants, oral care products and preservatives as well as on their safety and interactions with the skin.
September 5, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Antimicrobial
- 1Bakuchiol in the Management of Acne-affected Skin
- 2Hand Sanitizer Actives: A Review
- 3Report Praises the Skin and Health Benefits of Garlic
- 4Lysine Polypeptides for Dandruff Treatment
- 5Multifunctional Deodorizing, Antimicrobial Additive
- 6Ayurvedic Plant Derivative for Natural Anti-acne Benefits
- 7Grapefruit Seed Extract Antimicrobial and Antioxidant
- 8Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates: A Potent New Anti-Inflammatory
- 9Anti-dandruff Efficacy of Sodium Shale Oil Sulfonate Versus Coal Tar
- 10Pomegranate Peel Anti-dandruff Ingredient