Multifunctional benefits ranging from sensory and soft focus to stability are made possible via the two ingredients featured in this formulation demonstration. Here, Tania Viana, of Grant Industries, shares her expertise in silicone specialties using the company's Gransil PSQ (INCI: Polymethylsilsesquioxane) and Granpowder QSC (INCI: Polymethylsilsesquioxane/Silica Crosspolymer) microsphere powder products.
[video] Silicone Resin Powders for Soft Focus, Sensory and Stabilizing Benefits
January 4, 2019
Fill out my online form.
microHA—Super Active, Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid (HA) with Outstanding Biological Efficacy — Bloomage Biotechnology USA Inc.
Most Popular in Formulating Aids
- 1Bakuchiol to Stabilize Retinol and Polyunsaturated Lipids
- 2Eco-friendly, Nonflammable Liquified Gas Propellant
- 3In the Thick of It: A Primer on Polyelectrolyte Crosspolymer Rheology Modifiers
- 4Comparatively Speaking: Hydrotrope vs. Emulsifier
- 5Deciphering Chelating Agent Formulas
- 6Eco-solubilizer for Essential Oils and Fragrances
- 7Polysorbate 20
- 8Polymers in Personal Care
- 9Natural Calcium Carbonates for Oral Care and Color Cosmetics
- 10Polyacrylate-33 for Thickening and Suspending in Low Surfactant Cleansers
- [video] Greening a Legacy Ingredient: On Location with Symrise
11/5/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer