This article continues the discussion from our October 2018 print edition on the relationship between structure and function for polyelectrolyte crosspolymers. Click through to read Part II, exclusive to our Digital Edition.
In the Thick of It (continued)
October 2, 2018
Fill out my online form.
Iselux® Isethionate Surfactants for Optimum Sulfate-free Cleansing with Data Sheet & Formula – Innospec
Most Popular in Formulating Aids
- 1Comparatively Speaking: Formulating by Numbers
- 2In the Thick of It: A Primer on Polyelectrolyte Crosspolymer Rheology Modifiers
- 3Editor's Note: 15 Minutes of Fame
- 4Naturally Derived Suspending Agents
- 5Polymers in Personal Care
- 6Specially Designed to Remove Color, Odor and Particulates from Your Products!
- 7Eco-friendly, Nonflammable Liquified Gas Propellant
- 8Deciphering Chelating Agent Formulas
- 9Polysorbate 20
- 10Comparatively Speaking: Sorbitan Esters vs. Sorbeth Esters
- In the Thick of It: A Primer on Polyelectrolyte Crosspolymer Rheology Modifiers
10/2/2018, Robert Y. Lochhead, Ph.D., Heather Broadhead, Ph.D., Celena Josephitis, Chase Perritt and Clayton Johnson, University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS
- Editor's Note: 15 Minutes of Fame
9/27/2018, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Comparatively Speaking: Formulating by Numbers
10/4/2018, Anthony J. O'Lenick, Jr., IFSCC and Siltech LLC
- Sabinsa Charts the Next 30 Years of Natural Innovation
5/10/2018, Jeb Gleason-Allured