Silsurf Q25315-O (INCI: PEG/PPG-12/12 Dimethylsiloxysilicate) is an emulsifier and pigment dispersant. It is a potential SPF booster, ideal for physical sunscreens.
Siltech's Silsurf Q25315-O
February 24, 2020
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Sun Care
- 1The 'Ultra-clean' Sun Care Choice for Active Consumers
- 2Biossance Creates Mineral Sunscreen for All Skin Tones
- 3Supergoop! Offers Pearlescent Protection with Glowscreen SPF 40
- 4New Age of Sustainable Sunscreens: Formulating for Modern Sun Care Trends
- 5Film-Forming Polymers as a Strategy for Sunscreen Efficacy
- 6Siltech's Silsurf Q25315-O
- 7Sunscreen vs. Photostabilizer
- 8‘Very’ Water-resistant Sunscreens
- 9Supplier Forum: New Concepts in Sun Care
- 10In Light of Exposure: Understanding Avobenzone Part II, Application
- New Age of Sustainable Sunscreens: Formulating for Modern Sun Care Trends
9/1/2019, Nicola Lionetti, Rigano Laboratories S.r.l.
- CBD Infused Sunscreen Benefits Ocean Life
1/7/2020, Michele Behrens
- Boost SPF with Ashland’s Antaron (Ganex) Polymer
4/10/2019, Brooke Schleehauf
- Supplier Forum: New Concepts in Sun Care
4/11/2019, Brooke Schleehauf, et al.
- Surface-treated ZnO to Take the Main Stage
9/9/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer