BASF announced its line-up for in-cosmetics Global 2018, to be held in Amsterdam from April 17–19. The company is focused on its “Personal Care Elements,” which are meant to maintain, protect, beautify and cleanse.
The following ingredients will be showcased:
- Replexium (INCI: Dimethyl Isosorbide (and) Polysorbate 20 (and) Water (aqua) (and) Acetyl Tetrapeptide-11 (and) Acetyl Tetrapeptide- 9)—an anti-aging solution that is launching in Europe at in-cosmetics; Editor's note: it will launch in North America during NY SCC Suppliers' Day. This peptide blend improves dermal density and the appearance of aging by targeting proteoglycans and collagen XVII;
- Proteasyl (INCI: Varies)—a line of actives extracted from pea to improve skin elasticity;
- RNAge (INCI: Maltodextrin (and) Hippophae Rhamnoides Kernel Extract)—a seabuckthorn-extracted active based on epigenetics to maintain facial shape;
- Hyalurosmooth (INCI: Varies)—a line of ingredients that represses damaging cortisol and restores collagen type I and hyaluronic acid to counter the effects of stress;
- DN-Age (INCI: Varies)—a series of ingredients that prevents UV-induced DNA damage to the scalp while protecting follicle cells to prevent hair greying and aging;
- Rheocare XGN (INCI: Xanthan Gum)—a thickening agent and stabilizer for emulsion- and surfactant-based formulations, based on vegan xanthan gum; and
- Tinosorb S Lite Aqua (INCI: Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine (and) Polymethyl Methacrylate)—an ingredient that allows broadband UV protection in the water phase to keep finished formulas light and flexible.
BASF can be found at booth E40 at in-cosmetics Global 2018.