Croda has launched "Formulating with Brazil in Mind," a collection of formula concepts to aid product developers in creating products for the Brazilian market. Brazil is a hot market for the industry, with its consumers recognized as the most beauty-conscious population in the world. And according to the company, with the Football World Cup at the forefront of everyone’s minds, this initiative is aligned to provide Brazilian-themed color cosmetic, combing cream and sensory-focused skin and sun care solutions. For more information, visit the company's web site.
Formulating for Brazil
June 9, 2014
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Ethnic Care
- 1Advocating Curls: Optimizing Textured Hair Product Preservation
- 2[podcast] Textured Hair Repair with Vegan, Gluten-free Keratin
- 3Traditional and Modern Indian Color Cosmetics
- 4Anatomy of Hair Relaxer and Straightener Formulas
- 5TCM in Skin Whitening and Lightening: The Eternal Pursuit in East Asia
- 6BASF Formulates ‘Moisture and Mattification for Melanated Skin’
- 7Deciphering Skin Lightener Formulas
- 8O/W Emulsions for Ethnic Hair Care
- 9Ethnic Formulating: Getting it Right
- 10Color, Corrected: Perfectly Tuning to Black Skin Tones
- Ethnic Variation in Skin Properties: Quo Vadis?--Part I
10/3/2013, Sarika Saggar, Albert Einstein College of Medicine; Naissan O. Wesley, MD, UCSF Department of Dermatology; Howard I. Maibach, MD, University of California School of Medicine
- Ethnic Variation in Skin Properties: Quo Vadis?
10/4/2013, Howard I. Maibach, MD, University of California School of Medicine and Sarika Saggar, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- In Sight: The Road to More Effective Ethnic Skin Care
7/24/2013, Katie Schaefer, Cosmetics & Toiletries
- Straightening Hair Safely With Cystine and Without Formaldehyde
11/12/2013, Charles Moses and Regan Tillou, Croda Inc.
- Conditioner for Multicultural Hair Damage
5/5/2014, Rachel Grabenhofer