Croda has launched "Formulating with Brazil in Mind," a collection of formula concepts to aid product developers in creating products for the Brazilian market. Brazil is a hot market for the industry, with its consumers recognized as the most beauty-conscious population in the world. And according to the company, with the Football World Cup at the forefront of everyone’s minds, this initiative is aligned to provide Brazilian-themed color cosmetic, combing cream and sensory-focused skin and sun care solutions. For more information, visit the company's web site.
Formulating for Brazil
June 9, 2014
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Ethnic Care
- 1Anatomy of Hair Relaxer and Straightener Formulas
- 2Deciphering Skin Lightener Formulas
- 3TCM in Skin Whitening and Lightening: The Eternal Pursuit in East Asia
- 4Traditional and Modern Indian Color Cosmetics
- 5BASF Care Creations: Simplified, Inclusive, Personalized
- 6Ethnic Hair Care
- 7Bixa Orellana to Reduce Sebum, Shine in African Skin
- 8Opportunities in the Vietnamese Cosmetics Market: Q&A with Le Chau Giang
- 9Ethnic Hair and Scalp Disorders
- 10Consumers Embracing Texture Leading to Big Changes in Hair Care
- Ethnic Variation in Skin Properties: Quo Vadis?--Part I
10/3/2013, Sarika Saggar, Albert Einstein College of Medicine; Naissan O. Wesley, MD, UCSF Department of Dermatology; Howard I. Maibach, MD, University of California School of Medicine
- Ethnic Variation in Skin Properties: Quo Vadis?
10/4/2013, Howard I. Maibach, MD, University of California School of Medicine and Sarika Saggar, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- In Sight: The Road to More Effective Ethnic Skin Care
7/24/2013, Katie Schaefer, Cosmetics & Toiletries
- Straightening Hair Safely With Cystine and Without Formaldehyde
11/12/2013, Charles Moses and Regan Tillou, Croda Inc.
- Conditioner for Multicultural Hair Damage
5/5/2014, Rachel Grabenhofer