Croda has launched "Formulating with Brazil in Mind," a collection of formula concepts to aid product developers in creating products for the Brazilian market. Brazil is a hot market for the industry, with its consumers recognized as the most beauty-conscious population in the world. And according to the company, with the Football World Cup at the forefront of everyone’s minds, this initiative is aligned to provide Brazilian-themed color cosmetic, combing cream and sensory-focused skin and sun care solutions. For more information, visit the company's web site.
Formulating for Brazil
June 9, 2014
Fill out my online form.
Consumer Preferences for At Home US Hair Colorants, a Sensient/Mintel Survey — Sensient Cosmetic Technologies
Shin-Etsu’s Natural Diluent System Balances Natural Origin and Performance — Shin Etsu Silicones Of America
Bioyouth™-EGT& Bioyouth™-EGT Pro -- The magic power from mushrooms [sample request] — Bloomage Biotechnology Corp. Ltd.
Most Popular in Ethnic Care
- 1Symrise and J&J Invest in Sunday II Sunday Parent Co.
- 2Anatomy of Hair Relaxer and Straightener Formulas
- 3Advocating Curls: Optimizing Textured Hair Product Preservation
- 4[interview] LatinUs Beauty Offers Hair Care for Latinas
- 5Givaudan's Mangixyl Tackles Oily Skin for Different Tones
- 6Traditional and Modern Indian Color Cosmetics
- 7TCM in Skin Whitening and Lightening: The Eternal Pursuit in East Asia
- 8Clariant Introduces The Curl Project for Textured Hair Formulations
- 9[podcast] Textured Hair Repair with Vegan, Gluten-free Keratin
- 10BASF Formulates ‘Moisture and Mattification for Melanated Skin’
- Ethnic Variation in Skin Properties: Quo Vadis?--Part I
10/3/2013, Sarika Saggar, Albert Einstein College of Medicine; Naissan O. Wesley, MD, UCSF Department of Dermatology; Howard I. Maibach, MD, University of California School of Medicine
- Ethnic Variation in Skin Properties: Quo Vadis?
10/4/2013, Howard I. Maibach, MD, University of California School of Medicine and Sarika Saggar, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- In Sight: The Road to More Effective Ethnic Skin Care
7/24/2013, Katie Schaefer, Cosmetics & Toiletries
- Straightening Hair Safely With Cystine and Without Formaldehyde
11/12/2013, Charles Moses and Regan Tillou, Croda Inc.
- Conditioner for Multicultural Hair Damage
5/5/2014, Rachel Grabenhofer