Beginning fall 2006, BioScreen will begin offering Asian subject panels for Repeat Insult Patch Testing (RIPT) in China. According to the company, all testing will be overseen by dermatologists who will manage the study process. The testing will take place at a major university. For more information on studies, visit www.bioscreen.com.
BioScreen Offers Asian Panels
October 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Inspiring safe beauty with quality and novel materials — MilliporeSigma (part of the Merck KGaA, Dermstadt, Germany Family)
Most Popular in In vitro
- 1Measuring the Water Content of Hair
- 2Good As Gold: Validating Alternative SPF Test Methods
- 3Unilever Reports CPC Mouthwash Reduces COVID-19 by 99%
- 4Silab Develops 3D Model Mimicking Acneic Skin
- 5Preservative Efficacy Testing: Accelerating the Process
- 6Analyzing Deposition from Rinse-off Hair Products
- 7Flexabrasion: A Method for Evaluating Hair Strength
- 8Zeta Potential and Particle Size to Predict Emulsion Stability
- 9Evaluating Essential Oils in Cosmetics: Antioxidant Capacity and Functionality
- 10A Laboratory Method for Measuring the Water Resistance of Sunscreens