Beginning fall 2006, BioScreen will begin offering Asian subject panels for Repeat Insult Patch Testing (RIPT) in China. According to the company, all testing will be overseen by dermatologists who will manage the study process. The testing will take place at a major university. For more information on studies, visit www.bioscreen.com.
BioScreen Offers Asian Panels
October 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
In Powder Weighing, personal safety and pinpoint accuracy are vital for successful formulation. Download a complimentary White Paper today to learn more. — Erlab
Most Popular in In vitro
- 1Zeta Potential and Particle Size to Predict Emulsion Stability
- 2Preservative Efficacy Testing: Accelerating the Process
- 3Testing Tactics—Consumer vs. Scientific Language: Relating In vivo to In vitro
- 4Hair Color Vibrance Factor to Characterize Shine and Color Intensity*
- 5Measuring the Water Content of Hair
- 6CTFA Preservative Challenge and Stability Testing Survey
- 7Hair Ethnicity and Ellipticity: A Preliminary Study
- 8The Effect of Skin Metabolism on the Absorption of Chemicals
- 9A Laboratory Method for Measuring the Water Resistance of Sunscreens
- 10Genetic Test for Alopecia Approved in Europe