Beginning fall 2006, BioScreen will begin offering Asian subject panels for Repeat Insult Patch Testing (RIPT) in China. According to the company, all testing will be overseen by dermatologists who will manage the study process. The testing will take place at a major university. For more information on studies, visit www.bioscreen.com.
BioScreen Offers Asian Panels
October 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Lubrizol Life Science Beauty presents its first active ingredient for Hair Care — Lubrizol Life Science Beauty
Most Popular in In vitro
- 1Preservative Efficacy Testing: Accelerating the Process
- 2Measuring the Water Content of Hair
- 3Zeta Potential and Particle Size to Predict Emulsion Stability
- 4Hair Color Vibrance Factor to Characterize Shine and Color Intensity*
- 5CTFA Preservative Challenge and Stability Testing Survey
- 6Torsional Behavior of Human Hair by Single Fiber Torsion Pendulum Method
- 7Assessing the Impact of Hair Damage Types on Color Retention
- 8Analyzing Deposition from Rinse-off Hair Products
- 9Hair Ethnicity and Ellipticity: A Preliminary Study
- 10Evaluating Shine on Hair