Beginning fall 2006, BioScreen will begin offering Asian subject panels for Repeat Insult Patch Testing (RIPT) in China. According to the company, all testing will be overseen by dermatologists who will manage the study process. The testing will take place at a major university. For more information on studies, visit www.bioscreen.com.
BioScreen Offers Asian Panels
October 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Effective Sun Care Starts with Ingredients that Consumers can Trust. Request a Sample — Vantage Specialty Ingredients
Most Popular in In vitro
- 1Zeta Potential and Particle Size to Predict Emulsion Stability
- 2Preservative Efficacy Testing: Accelerating the Process
- 3CTFA Preservative Challenge and Stability Testing Survey
- 4The Effect of Skin Metabolism on the Absorption of Chemicals
- 5Measuring the Water Content of Hair
- 6A Laboratory Method for Measuring the Water Resistance of Sunscreens
- 7Analyzing Deposition from Rinse-off Hair Products
- 8Sensitive Skin Syndrome: Methodological Approaches
- 9Genetic Test for Alopecia Approved in Europe
- 10A Novel Explant Model for Skin Delivery Assessment