Beginning fall 2006, BioScreen will begin offering Asian subject panels for Repeat Insult Patch Testing (RIPT) in China. According to the company, all testing will be overseen by dermatologists who will manage the study process. The testing will take place at a major university. For more information on studies, visit www.bioscreen.com.
BioScreen Offers Asian Panels
October 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in In vitro
- 1Preservative Efficacy Testing: Accelerating the Process
- 2Testing Tactics—Consumer vs. Scientific Language: Relating In vivo to In vitro
- 3Zeta Potential and Particle Size to Predict Emulsion Stability
- 4Analyzing Deposition from Rinse-off Hair Products
- 5Hair Color Vibrance Factor to Characterize Shine and Color Intensity*
- 6Flexabrasion: A Method for Evaluating Hair Strength
- 7The Effect of Skin Metabolism on the Absorption of Chemicals
- 8CTFA Preservative Challenge and Stability Testing Survey
- 9Measuring the Water Content of Hair
- 10Dermal Absorption Guidelines for Cosmetic Ingredients: An In Vitro Method