Beginning fall 2006, BioScreen will begin offering Asian subject panels for Repeat Insult Patch Testing (RIPT) in China. According to the company, all testing will be overseen by dermatologists who will manage the study process. The testing will take place at a major university. For more information on studies, visit www.bioscreen.com.
BioScreen Offers Asian Panels
October 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
microHA—Super Active, Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid (HA) with Outstanding Biological Efficacy — Bloomage Biotechnology USA Inc.
Most Popular in In vitro
- 1Preservative Efficacy Testing: Accelerating the Process
- 2Zeta Potential and Particle Size to Predict Emulsion Stability
- 3Measuring the Water Content of Hair
- 4Analyzing Deposition from Rinse-off Hair Products
- 5Genetic Test for Alopecia Approved in Europe
- 6A Laboratory Method for Measuring the Water Resistance of Sunscreens
- 7The Effect of Skin Metabolism on the Absorption of Chemicals
- 8Hair Color Vibrance Factor to Characterize Shine and Color Intensity*
- 9Evaluating Essential Oils in Cosmetics: Antioxidant Capacity and Functionality
- 10Assessing the Impact of Hair Damage Types on Color Retention