Ultrasound scanning is a highly promising new technique for product characterization and stability determination of colloidal and aqueous-based formulations. The stability of colloidal and fluid/particle dispersions is of increasing importance to the cosmetic and personal care industry where differences in raw materials can affect the batch-to-batch quality of products. Additionally, product developers in the industry need tools to predict formulation stability to reduce development time.
Using Ultrasound Scanning to Characterize Colloidal Particles
October 21, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in In silico/Modeling
- 1Molecular Modeling of Skin care Products: Application for the Design of Pepidomimetics
- 2Researchers Develop Hair Counting Software
- 3Measuring Reactive Oxygen Species in Skin with Fluorescence Microscopy
- 4Using Skin Models to Assess the Effects of a Skin Care Emulsion on Skin Barrier Function
- 5Modeling UVB-induced Formation of Photoproducts in Human Keratinocytes