Ultrasound scanning is a highly promising new technique for product characterization and stability determination of colloidal and aqueous-based formulations. The stability of colloidal and fluid/particle dispersions is of increasing importance to the cosmetic and personal care industry where differences in raw materials can affect the batch-to-batch quality of products. Additionally, product developers in the industry need tools to predict formulation stability to reduce development time.
Using Ultrasound Scanning to Characterize Colloidal Particles
October 21, 2008
Fill out my online form.
EquiScalp®, award-winner microbiota-friendly active ingredient for scalp soothing — Clariant International Ltd.
Free brochure on Workflow Solutions for Safer Cosmetics & Fragrances — MilliporeSigma (part of the Merck KGaA, Dermstadt, Germany Family)
Most Popular in In silico/Modeling
- 1Measuring Reactive Oxygen Species in Skin with Fluorescence Microscopy
- 2Researchers Develop Hair Counting Software
- 3Molecular Modeling of Skin care Products: Application for the Design of Pepidomimetics
- 4Computer-aided Formulating
- 5Software Launches to Formulate for Efficacy
- 6Updated Modeling and Simulation Platform for Chemists
- 7Photoaging and Photodocumentation