Ultrasound scanning is a highly promising new technique for product characterization and stability determination of colloidal and aqueous-based formulations. The stability of colloidal and fluid/particle dispersions is of increasing importance to the cosmetic and personal care industry where differences in raw materials can affect the batch-to-batch quality of products. Additionally, product developers in the industry need tools to predict formulation stability to reduce development time.
Using Ultrasound Scanning to Characterize Colloidal Particles
October 21, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in In silico/Modeling
- 1Researchers Develop Hair Counting Software
- 2Biochip Takes the Next Step Toward Replacing Animal Testing
- 3Using Ultrasound Scanning to Characterize Colloidal Particles
- 4Molecular Modeling of Skin care Products: Application for the Design of Pepidomimetics
- 5Measuring Reactive Oxygen Species in Skin with Fluorescence Microscopy
- 6Updated Modeling and Simulation Platform for Chemists