Ultrasound scanning is a highly promising new technique for product characterization and stability determination of colloidal and aqueous-based formulations. The stability of colloidal and fluid/particle dispersions is of increasing importance to the cosmetic and personal care industry where differences in raw materials can affect the batch-to-batch quality of products. Additionally, product developers in the industry need tools to predict formulation stability to reduce development time.
Using Ultrasound Scanning to Characterize Colloidal Particles
October 21, 2008
Fill out my online form.
microHA—Super Active, Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid (HA) with Outstanding Biological Efficacy — Bloomage Biotechnology USA Inc.
Most Popular in In silico/Modeling
- 1Researchers Develop Hair Counting Software
- 2Molecular Modeling of Skin care Products: Application for the Design of Pepidomimetics
- 3Creme RIFM Model Reveals Aggregate Fragrance Exposure
- 4Computerized Measurement and Correction of Color Cosmetics
- 5Using Ultrasound Scanning to Characterize Colloidal Particles
- 6Using Skin Models to Assess the Effects of a Skin Care Emulsion on Skin Barrier Function
- 7Biochip Takes the Next Step Toward Replacing Animal Testing