It has been said by many that no one company can gain all its growth through internal development alone. Bringing in new opportunities for your company through technology transfer has been the ongoing theme for this column.
The Liscense Agreement
July 24, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Technology Transfer
- 1Measles, Mumps and Acne?
- 2Theobromine for Tooth Decay Prevention
- 3Cosmogizmoceuticals: The Physics and Chemistry of Looking Better
- 4Assessing Use of Gold Nanoparticles
- 5Nutricosmetics: Feeding the Skin
- 6What Food Science Can Lend to Skin Care
- 7Signaling Skin pH with Indicator Dyes
- 8Comparatively Speaking: Simple Salt vs. Ionic Liquid
- 9[podcast] Taste the Crunch: How Products Engage Consumer Senses
- 10PFC for Oxygen Delivery to Skin