It has been said by many that no one company can gain all its growth through internal development alone. Bringing in new opportunities for your company through technology transfer has been the ongoing theme for this column.
The Liscense Agreement
July 24, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Technology Transfer
- 1Don’t Sweat It: Wearable Sensor Detects Wellness Indicators
- 2DSM Collaboration Brings Probiotic Technology
- 3New Measuring Additions for C+K Electronic’s Tewameter
- 4Netzch Expands Product Portfolio with Rheometers
- 5Sonically Infusing Eye Products
- 6Comparatively Speaking: Simple Salt vs. Ionic Liquid
- 7Cosmogizmoceuticals: The Physics and Chemistry of Looking Better
- 8Personalized Cosmetics: Has the Time Come?*
- 9Theobromine for Tooth Decay Prevention
- 10Measles, Mumps and Acne?
- DSM Collaboration Brings Probiotic Technology
2/5/2020, Michele Behrens
- Deinove, Sharon Labs Partner Toward Cosmetic Bioactives
2/7/2020, Michele Behrens