Skin care line Previous, which is set to launch in October, is designed to delay the need for plastic surgery and treat people post-surgery. The line was created by plastic surgeon Ivo Pitanguy and named after his Rio de Janeiro-based clinic. The key ingredient in the line is centella asiatica plant extract which, according to the company, reduces inflammation and boosts cell activity to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Other products in the line also may contain four peptides such as tripeptide and hexapeptide, which are formulated into the line to lift and firm skin.
Pre and Post Surgery Cosmetic Treatment
November 7, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Givaudan unveils Sensityl™, a sustainable concentrate of marine biotechnology for cosmetics that also influences consumers’ mood
Most Popular in Technology Transfer
- 1Measles, Mumps and Acne?
- 2Theobromine for Tooth Decay Prevention
- 3Cosmogizmoceuticals: The Physics and Chemistry of Looking Better
- 4Assessing Use of Gold Nanoparticles
- 5What Food Science Can Lend to Skin Care
- 6Nutricosmetics: Feeding the Skin
- 7Signaling Skin pH with Indicator Dyes
- 8Comparatively Speaking: Simple Salt vs. Ionic Liquid
- 9[podcast] Taste the Crunch: How Products Engage Consumer Senses
- 10PFC for Oxygen Delivery to Skin
- Corbion Copolymer Enables Stimulus-activated Controlled Release for Novel Applications
2/27/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer