Skin care line Previous, which is set to launch in October, is designed to delay the need for plastic surgery and treat people post-surgery. The line was created by plastic surgeon Ivo Pitanguy and named after his Rio de Janeiro-based clinic. The key ingredient in the line is centella asiatica plant extract which, according to the company, reduces inflammation and boosts cell activity to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Other products in the line also may contain four peptides such as tripeptide and hexapeptide, which are formulated into the line to lift and firm skin.
Pre and Post Surgery Cosmetic Treatment
November 7, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Technology Transfer
- 1Words from Wiechers: Dancing to the Dollar
- 2Measles, Mumps and Acne?
- 3Theobromine for Tooth Decay Prevention
- 4What Food Science Can Lend to Skin Care
- 5Silencing RNA for Cosmetic Effects
- 6Comparatively Speaking: Simple Salt vs. Ionic Liquid
- 7Nutricosmetics: Feeding the Skin
- 8Assessing Use of Gold Nanoparticles
- 9Cosmogizmoceuticals: The Physics and Chemistry of Looking Better
- 10Kombucha Transfers from Tea to Skin for a Brightening Effect
- Corbion Copolymer Enables Stimulus-activated Controlled Release for Novel Applications
2/27/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer