Skin care line Previous, which is set to launch in October, is designed to delay the need for plastic surgery and treat people post-surgery. The line was created by plastic surgeon Ivo Pitanguy and named after his Rio de Janeiro-based clinic. The key ingredient in the line is centella asiatica plant extract which, according to the company, reduces inflammation and boosts cell activity to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Other products in the line also may contain four peptides such as tripeptide and hexapeptide, which are formulated into the line to lift and firm skin.
Pre and Post Surgery Cosmetic Treatment
November 7, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Strong, Smooth, and Defined Hair with 100% Natural Amino Lipid Technology--Download Formulations! — INOLEX
Most Popular in Technology Transfer
- 1Personalized Cosmetics: Has the Time Come?*
- 2Lipidomics Researcher Maps Lipid Transfer Between Cells
- 3What Food Science Can Lend to Skin Care
- 4Comparatively Speaking: Simple Salt vs. Ionic Liquid
- 5Assessing Use of Gold Nanoparticles
- 6Theobromine for Tooth Decay Prevention
- 7Measles, Mumps and Acne?
- 8Cosmogizmoceuticals: The Physics and Chemistry of Looking Better
- 9Silencing RNA for Cosmetic Effects
- 10PFC for Oxygen Delivery to Skin
- Corbion Copolymer Enables Stimulus-activated Controlled Release for Novel Applications
2/27/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer