Skin care line Previous, which is set to launch in October, is designed to delay the need for plastic surgery and treat people post-surgery. The line was created by plastic surgeon Ivo Pitanguy and named after his Rio de Janeiro-based clinic. The key ingredient in the line is centella asiatica plant extract which, according to the company, reduces inflammation and boosts cell activity to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Other products in the line also may contain four peptides such as tripeptide and hexapeptide, which are formulated into the line to lift and firm skin.
Pre and Post Surgery Cosmetic Treatment
November 7, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Technology Transfer
- 1Macroalgal Fucoidan Extracts: A New Opportunity for Marine Cosmetics
- 2Theobromine for Tooth Decay Prevention
- 3Comparatively Speaking: Simple Salt vs. Ionic Liquid
- 4Assessing Use of Gold Nanoparticles
- 5What Food Science Can Lend to Skin Care
- 6Measles, Mumps and Acne?
- 7Signaling Skin pH with Indicator Dyes
- 8Researchers Deliver Skin Treatments With Nucleic Acid Nanoparticles and Moisturizers
- 9Cosmogizmoceuticals: The Physics and Chemistry of Looking Better
- 10Scientists Develop Graphene-based Nanosheets with Antibacterial Properties
- Corbion Copolymer Enables Stimulus-activated Controlled Release for Novel Applications
2/27/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer