Skin care line Previous, which is set to launch in October, is designed to delay the need for plastic surgery and treat people post-surgery. The line was created by plastic surgeon Ivo Pitanguy and named after his Rio de Janeiro-based clinic. The key ingredient in the line is centella asiatica plant extract which, according to the company, reduces inflammation and boosts cell activity to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Other products in the line also may contain four peptides such as tripeptide and hexapeptide, which are formulated into the line to lift and firm skin.
Pre and Post Surgery Cosmetic Treatment
November 7, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Technology Transfer
- 1Don’t Sweat It: Wearable Sensor Detects Wellness Indicators
- 2DSM Collaboration Brings Probiotic Technology
- 3New Measuring Additions for C+K Electronic’s Tewameter
- 4Netzch Expands Product Portfolio with Rheometers
- 5Sonically Infusing Eye Products
- 6Comparatively Speaking: Simple Salt vs. Ionic Liquid
- 7Personalized Cosmetics: Has the Time Come?*
- 8Theobromine for Tooth Decay Prevention
- 9Cosmogizmoceuticals: The Physics and Chemistry of Looking Better
- 10Measles, Mumps and Acne?
- Corbion Copolymer Enables Stimulus-activated Controlled Release for Novel Applications
2/27/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Formulation Database to Accelerate Product Development
$util.date("M/d/yyyy", $riObj.liveDate), Michele Behrens
- Duolab Creates Preservative-free, Personalized Skin Care Solution
2/18/2020, Michele Behrens
- Don’t Sweat It: Wearable Sensor Detects Wellness Indicators
1/22/2020, Michele Behrens