Proteoglycans: In a recent publication, Gallo discusses proteoglycans and cutaneous vascular defense and repair. Proteoglycans are hybrid molecules composed of a core protein and covalently attached glycosaminoglycan chain(s). The structure, location and processing of these molecules enables them to encode specific information that is used in multiple physiologic processes.
June 26, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Patents
- 1Patent Pick: Anti-acne Sunscreen with Salicylic Acid
- 2Patent Inventor vs. Assignee
- 3Patent Pick: Extracellular Follicles from Lactic Acid Bacteria Boost Hair Growth
- 4Patent Pick: Microorganisms to Modulate Skin pH
- 5Patent Pick: Self-foaming and Moisturizing Facial Mask
- 6Comparatively Speaking: Issued Patent vs. Patent Applications
- 7Patent Pick: Aesthetic Volumizing Spray Hair Powder
- 8Sytheon Patents Isosorbide Esters for Skin Diseases, Enters Derm Market
- 9Patent Pick: Omniphobic Pigments for Lasting Wear
- 10Patent Pick: Jelly Fungus Glycolipids for Natural Preservative, Antibacterial Benefits
- Comparatively Speaking: Cosmetic Chemists as Patent Partners
7/17/2020, Tony O'Lenick, Nascent Technologies Corp.
- Patent Pick: Fiber-enhanced Eyelashes
5/26/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Patent Pick: Aesthetic Volumizing Spray Hair Powder
6/19/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Patent Pick: Omniphobic Pigments for Lasting Wear
6/15/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Patent Pick: Kao Device Puts a Spin on Topical Delivery
4/27/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer