Proteoglycans: In a recent publication, Gallo discusses proteoglycans and cutaneous vascular defense and repair. Proteoglycans are hybrid molecules composed of a core protein and covalently attached glycosaminoglycan chain(s). The structure, location and processing of these molecules enables them to encode specific information that is used in multiple physiologic processes.
June 26, 2009
Fill out my online form.
High Demand for Naturals Continues – Guide Formulary Accelerates Formulation Work — Natural Plant Products Inc.
Providing Solubilizers in Personal Care Products that Consumers Want — Sensient Cosmetic Technologies
Most Popular in Patents
- 1Color Developments: Advances in Hair Dye Within the Last Decade
- 2Patent Review: Rinse-off Cleansing Compositions
- 3Patent Pick: Peppermint Anti-aging
- 4Patent Inventor vs. Assignee
- 5Sytheon Obtains U.S. Patent on Synoxyl AZ
- 6Patent Pick: Fiber-enhanced Eyelashes
- 7Patent Pick: Anti-acne Sunscreen with Salicylic Acid
- 8Comparatively Speaking: Issued Patent vs. Patent Applications
- 9Patent Pick: A Facial Device to Melt Your Heart—and Sebum
- 10Patent Pick: Smooth Moves to Attack Tacky Cosmetics
- Comparatively Speaking: Cosmetic Chemists as Patent Partners
7/17/2020, Tony O'Lenick, Nascent Technologies Corp.
- Color Developments: Advances in Hair Dye Within the Last Decade
11/12/2020, Alex Chan, Ph.D., and Chao Zhang, Jos. H. Lowenstein & Sons, Inc., Brooklyn, NY
- Patent Pick: Fiber-enhanced Eyelashes
5/26/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Patent Review: Rinse-off Cleansing Compositions
11/6/2020, Paul Thau
- Patent Pick: Aesthetic Volumizing Spray Hair Powder
6/19/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer