Proteoglycans: In a recent publication, Gallo discusses proteoglycans and cutaneous vascular defense and repair. Proteoglycans are hybrid molecules composed of a core protein and covalently attached glycosaminoglycan chain(s). The structure, location and processing of these molecules enables them to encode specific information that is used in multiple physiologic processes.
June 26, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Innovative prebiotic fiber with cross action activities - download studies data [sample request] — Jojoba Desert
Most Popular in Patents
- 1Patent Pick: L'Oréal's Voice-activated Skin Care Device
- 2Patent Inventor vs. Assignee
- 3Patent Pick: Anti-acne Sunscreen with Salicylic Acid
- 4A Review of Novel Cleansing and Conditioning Systems
- 5Patent Pick: Yeast to Increase Anti-aging Glycosaminoglycans
- 6Color Developments: Advances in Hair Dye Within the Last Decade
- 7Patent Pick: P&G's Printable Cosmetic Ink
- 8Patent Pick: How Low Can pH Go?
- 9INOLEX Patents Caprylhydroxamic Acid for Safe, Sustainable Preservation
- 10Patent Pick: Extracellular Follicles from Lactic Acid Bacteria Boost Hair Growth
- Comparatively Speaking: Cosmetic Chemists as Patent Partners
7/17/2020, Tony O'Lenick, Nascent Technologies Corp.
- Color Developments: Advances in Hair Dye Within the Last Decade
11/12/2020, Alex Chan, Ph.D., and Chao Zhang, Jos. H. Lowenstein & Sons, Inc., Brooklyn, NY
- Patent Pick: L'Oréal's Voice-activated Skin Care Device
3/11/2021, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Patent Pick: Fiber-enhanced Eyelashes
5/26/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Patent Pick: P&G's Printable Cosmetic Ink
2/15/2021, Rachel Grabenhofer