Skin and Skin Care
Norlen et al. describe a new computer-based evaporimeter system for rapid and precise measurements of water diffusion through the stratum corneum (SC). When information such as barrier-perturbing effects of different agents and occlusive effects of different formulation must be elucidated, it is very important to have reliable methods for evaluating skin barrier function. One of the simplest and most direct ways to evaluate barrier function is by measuring in sensible perpiration in vivo using the evaporimeter technique.
June 26, 2009
Bioyouth™-EGT& Bioyouth™-EGT Pro -- The magic power from mushrooms [sample request] — Bloomage Biotechnology Corp. Ltd.
EquiScalp®, award-winner microbiota-friendly active ingredient for scalp soothing — Clariant International Ltd.
Most Popular in Patents
- 1Patent Pick: Anti-acne Sunscreen with Salicylic Acid
- 2Patent Inventor vs. Assignee
- 3Color Developments: Advances in Hair Dye Within the Last Decade
- 4INOLEX Patents Caprylhydroxamic Acid for Safe, Sustainable Preservation
- 5Patent Pick: L'Oréal's Voice-activated Skin Care Device
- 6Comparatively Speaking: Issued Patent vs. Patent Applications
- 7Patent Pick: Fiber-enhanced Eyelashes
- 8Patent Pick: P&G's Printable Cosmetic Ink
- 9Patent Pick: A Facial Device to Melt Your Heart—and Sebum
- 10Patent Pick: Self-foaming and Moisturizing Facial Mask
Skin and Skin Care
- Comparatively Speaking: Cosmetic Chemists as Patent Partners
7/17/2020, Tony O'Lenick, Nascent Technologies Corp.
- Color Developments: Advances in Hair Dye Within the Last Decade
11/12/2020, Alex Chan, Ph.D., and Chao Zhang, Jos. H. Lowenstein & Sons, Inc., Brooklyn, NY
- Patent Pick: L'Oréal's Voice-activated Skin Care Device
3/11/2021, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Patent Pick: Fiber-enhanced Eyelashes
5/26/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Patent Pick: P&G's Printable Cosmetic Ink
2/15/2021, Rachel Grabenhofer