Licochalcone A for antiaging: A recent Beiersdorf patent discloses the antiaging benefits of licochalcone A or an extract containing licochalcone A from Glycyrrhiza inflata roots.1 According to the patent, licochalcone A (alone or in an extract) can be used in cosmetic or dermatologic preparations for treating and preventing symptoms of intrinsic and/or extrinsic skin aging, and for treating and preventing the damaging effects of ultraviolet (UV) radiation on the skin.
February 16, 2009
Fill out my online form.
microHA—Super Active, Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid (HA) with Outstanding Biological Efficacy — Bloomage Biotechnology USA Inc.
Most Popular in Patents
- 1Patent Inventor vs. Assignee
- 2Patent Pick: Chocolate-dipped Answer to Aging
- 3Comparatively Speaking: Issued Patent vs. Patent Applications
- 4Patent Pick: Binding Agreement for Hair Repair
- 5Literature Review: Color Perception, Pigmentation and Optics
- 6Patent Pick: Peppermint Anti-aging
- 7Patent Pick: Fixating Fragrance
- 8Patent Pick: Liposomes to Deliver Next-gen Cell Regeneration
- 9Patent Pick: Anti-aging Lip Illusion
- 10Patent Pick: Putting Corynebacterium to Work for Skin Care
- Comparatively Speaking: Patents, Exclusive Right and Public Development
3/28/2019, Anthony J. O'Lenick, Jr., IFSCC Education Chair and Siltech, LLC
- Words from Wiechers: A 'License to Kill'
6/17/2019, Anthony J. O'Lenick, Jr., IFSCC Chair and Siltech LLC, and the late Johann W. Wiechers, Ph.D., Formulating for Efficacy software
- Patent Pick: Putting Corynebacterium to Work for Skin Care
6/3/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Patent Pick: Taking a Shine to Silsesquioxane Nail Lacquer
7/9/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Patent Pick: Lips Sealed with Improved Occlusion
4/15/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer