In a recent exclusive interview with C&T, Kevin Gallagher, Croda’s retiring president of personal care/actives, talked about what he’ll miss most in retirement. See what he told C&T’s Rachel Grabenhofer.
VIDEO: Missing the Daily Grind: Gallagher to Miss Product Assessment, Sustainability Projects
January 18, 2016
Fill out my online form.
Shin-Etsu’s Natural Diluent System Balances Natural Origin and Performance — Shin Etsu Silicones Of America
EquiScalp®, award-winner microbiota-friendly active ingredient for scalp soothing — Clariant International Ltd.
Most Popular in Chemistry
- 1Enhancing Hair Health: Effects of Oiling, Inside and Out—Part I
- 2Polar vs. Nonpolar Oils
- 3Hand Sanitizer Update: COVID-19, Methanol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Testing, Regulation and Outlook
- 4Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate: Biosurfactant in Action
- 5Comparatively Speaking: Isotactic vs. Syndiotactic vs. Atactic in Polymers
- 6Curcumin Nanoparticles May Be Viable Adjuvant for Sunscreen
- 7Water Content and Moisturization
- 8Lecythis Minor: A Major Resource for Skin/Hair Benefits and Social Progress
- 9Foaming for Formulators: Coco-glucoside
- 10Comparatively Speaking: Commodity vs. Specialty Chemical
- Urban Living vs. Skin Bacteria, EADV Congress Report
11/4/2020, Michele Behrens
- Beauty Accelerate Virtual: Material Science to Revive the Innovation Pipeline
10/7/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Second Nature: Sustainability as the Outgrowth of Naturals, A Commentary
7/1/2020, Marc N.G. de Mul, Measured Innovation, LLC, Weston, CT USA
- Primal Protector: Piper Betel Leaf Extends Aromatic, Antibacterial and UV Benefits
7/1/2020, Renuka Thergaonkar, Ph.D., R&D Global Consultants Pvt Ltd., Mumbai; Saiprasad Walawalkar, Walawalkar & Associates, Palghar
- Comparatively Speaking: bis-PEG 8 Dimethicone, PEG 8 Dimethicone or Both?
8/14/2020, Tony O'Lenick