In a recent exclusive interview with C&T, Kevin Gallagher, Croda’s retiring president of personal care/actives, spoke about some of the significant accomplishments of his long career with Croda. See what he talked about with C&T’s Rachel Grabenhofer.
VIDEO: Gallagher Notes Innovation, Sustainability, Among Accomplishments
December 31, 2015
Fill out my online form.
TCMS Transparent Beauty Offers IP for Automated Deposition of Cosmetics — TCMS Transparent Beauty, LLC
Consumer Preferences for At Home US Hair Colorants, a Sensient/Mintel Survey — Sensient Cosmetic Technologies
Most Popular in Chemistry
- 1Enhancing Hair Health: Effects of Oiling, Inside and Out—Part II
- 2Shadowing Plants: Phytochemicals for Sustainable Sun Protection, A Commentary
- 3Essential Oils May Have Cosmetic and Dermatological Use for Hair Care
- 4Polar vs. Nonpolar Oils
- 5Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate: Biosurfactant in Action
- 6Indian Sandalwood Oil Is a Potent Antioxidant
- 7Formulating at pH 4-5: How Lower pH Benefits the Skin and Formulations
- 8Enhancing Hair Health: Effects of Oiling, Inside and Out—Part I
- 9Comparatively Speaking: Isotactic vs. Syndiotactic vs. Atactic in Polymers
- 10Hand Sanitizer Update: COVID-19, Methanol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Testing, Regulation and Outlook
- Comparatively Speaking: bis-PEG 8 Dimethicone, PEG 8 Dimethicone or Both?
8/14/2020, Tony O'Lenick
- Comparatively Speaking: Chemical Compound vs. Chemical Complex Composition
4/22/2021, Tony O'Lenick, Nascent Technologies Corp.
- Enhancing Hair Health: Effects of Oiling, Inside and Out—Part II
7/1/2021, Vaibhav Kaushik, Ritesh Chogale, Vaishali Gode and Sudhakar Mhaskar, Marico R&D Center, Mumbai
- Foaming for Formulators: Coco-glucoside
1/1/2021, Prashant Bahadur, Ph.D., and Saroja Narasimhan, Ph.D., Johnson & Johnson, Skillman, NJ
- Hand Sanitizer Update: COVID-19, Methanol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Testing, Regulation and Outlook
6/1/2021, Robert Lochhead, Ph.D., and Margaret Lochhead, University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS USA