The New Raw Materials Encyclopedia is a collection of the latest ingredients and mixtures launched by suppliers in the industry. The listings are divided by primary application and listed alphabetically by their International Nomenclature Cosmetic Ingredient (INCI) name. Each entry includes trade names for hte products, properties, other applications, and a supplier or source for the ingredient. The Supplier Listing provides contact information for the companies with listings in this directory.
New Raw Materials Encyclopedia
October 20, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Chemistry
- 1U.S. EPA Approves Nootkatone for Repelling Insects
- 2Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate: Biosurfactant in Action
- 3Polar vs. Nonpolar Oils
- 4Comparatively Speaking: Isotactic vs. Syndiotactic vs. Atactic in Polymers
- 5Comparatively Speaking: bis-PEG 8 Dimethicone, PEG 8 Dimethicone or Both?
- 6Formulating at pH 4-5: How Lower pH Benefits the Skin and Formulations
- 7Comparatively Speaking: Humectants vs. Emollients vs. Occlusive Agents
- 8Irregular Film Inhibits Dust, Pollen Particle Adhesion to Skin, Kao Finds
- 9Comparatively Speaking: Commodity vs. Specialty Chemical
- 10Caprylyl Glycol: A Versatile Material to Boost Preservatives
- Comparatively Speaking: PEG/PPG Dimethicone INCIs Per Arrangement
3/17/2020, Tony O'Lenick, Nascent Technologies
- Comparatively Speaking: bis-PEG 8 Dimethicone, PEG 8 Dimethicone or Both?
8/14/2020, Tony O'Lenick
- Hybrid Aerogels for Drug Delivery, Wound Healing and More
11/26/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate: Biosurfactant in Action
7/1/2020, Prashant Bahadur and Saroja Narasimhan, Ph.D., Johnson & Johnson, Skillman, NJ USA
- Amorepacific Invents Transparent Inorganic Sunscreen
5/14/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer