An invention for license featured on Yet2.com’s Web site relates to a process for preparing aromatic amines. The decribed process is carried out by reacting an aromatic nitro compound with carbon monoxide in a solvent mixture—comprising water and a water-insoluble organic solvent, by means of a catalyst (comprising palladium and a water-soluble phosphine under a pressure of from 5 to 300 bar, and at a temperature of from 50ºC to 200ºC)—and separating the aqueous phase and the organic phase. This technology is supported by 1 U.S. patent; the most recent year of issue is 1998. For more information, visit www.yet2.com.
For License: Process for Preparing Aromatic Amines
November 4, 2008
Fill out my online form.
EquiScalp®, award-winner microbiota-friendly active ingredient for scalp soothing — Clariant International Ltd.
Consumer Preferences for At Home US Hair Colorants, a Sensient/Mintel Survey — Sensient Cosmetic Technologies
Most Popular in Chemistry
- 1Research Marks Methylene Blue as Effective Coral-safe Sunscreen
- 2Enhancing Hair Health: Effects of Oiling, Inside and Out—Part I
- 3Hand Sanitizer Update: COVID-19, Methanol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Testing, Regulation and Outlook
- 4Polar vs. Nonpolar Oils
- 5Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate: Biosurfactant in Action
- 6Comparatively Speaking: Isotactic vs. Syndiotactic vs. Atactic in Polymers
- 7Curcumin Nanoparticles May Be Viable Adjuvant for Sunscreen
- 8Water Content and Moisturization
- 9Lecythis Minor: A Major Resource for Skin/Hair Benefits and Social Progress
- 10Foaming for Formulators: Coco-glucoside
- Tweaking Polyether Alkyl Derivatives to Modify Rheology
11/13/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Foaming for Formulators: Coco-glucoside
1/1/2021, Prashant Bahadur, Ph.D., and Saroja Narasimhan, Ph.D., Johnson & Johnson, Skillman, NJ
- Comparatively Speaking: Complexation vs. Coacervation in 2-in-1 Shampoos
9/21/2020, Tony O'Lenick
- Comparatively Speaking: bis-PEG 8 Dimethicone, PEG 8 Dimethicone or Both?
8/14/2020, Tony O'Lenick
- Sinapic Acid Esters Could Replace Octinoxate in Sunscreens
12/9/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer