This fourth video in C&T's series, recorded at in-cosmetics North America, covers two questions David C. Steinberg sees that are raised by the FDA's triclosan ruling; although he concedes that fighting the ruling is like "doubling down on an already-lost bet."
VIDEO: 2 Questions on the FDA's Triclosan Ruling
September 30, 2016
Fill out my online form.
Water Reduction: Achieve more with Taurates while using less water. — Innospec Performance Chemicals
Most Popular in North America
- 1FDA Flags Eskbiochem Hand Sanitizers for Possible Methanol Content
- 2[update] 'Toxic-free' Cosmetics Act Moves Forward, Again
- 3FDA Warns 1,500 New Sanitizer Makers: Follow the Rules
- 4Comparatively Speaking: US FDA Categories of Hand Sanitizer Actives
- 5Regulatory Review—Labeling Alcohol, Alcohol Denat. and Booze
- 6Johnson & Johnson Ends Talc-based Baby Powder Sales in North America
- 7Health Canada Expedites Alcohol-based Hand Sanitizer Distribution
- 8FDA Alert on Hydroquinone
- 9FDA Issues Draft Guidance for Topical Drugs
- 10FDA Permits Compounding, Alcohol-based Hand Sanitizer Production
- FDA Flags Eskbiochem Hand Sanitizers for Possible Methanol Content
6/22/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Nature Essence Small Molecule Co. Pinged by FDA Warning Letter
3/18/2020, Rachel Grabenhofer
- FDA Alert: New J&J Baby Powder Recall
10/18/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Could the FDA Sunscreen Monograph See a New Addition?
8/28/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Will CBD Cosmetics Face Greater FDA Scrutiny?
2/27/2020, Michele Behrens