This fourth video in C&T's series, recorded at in-cosmetics North America, covers two questions David C. Steinberg sees that are raised by the FDA's triclosan ruling; although he concedes that fighting the ruling is like "doubling down on an already-lost bet."
VIDEO: 2 Questions on the FDA's Triclosan Ruling
September 30, 2016
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in North America
- 1Could the FDA Sunscreen Monograph See a New Addition?
- 2EPA Eyes 20 Chemicals for High Priority Risk Evaluation, ACC Responds
- 3Illinois Bans Animal Testing for Cosmetics
- 4FDA Pushes Higher Limits, New Labeling and More Data for Sunscreens
- 5CIR Conclusion: Parabens Are Safe
- 6Regulatory Review—Labeling Alcohol, Alcohol Denat. and Booze
- 7FDA Warns CBD Company Making Unsubstantiated Marketing Claims
- 8CTFA Technical Guidelines Available Soon
- 9[update] US Representative Proposes Ban, Review of Hundreds of Ingredients
- 10[update] California Moves to Ban 'Harmful' Cosmetic Ingredients
- US FDA to Assess Cosmetic Safety Through Manufacturing Survey
4/24/2019, Brooke Schleehauf
- Imported Cosmetic Inspections Questioned by U.S. Congressman
7/9/2019, Brooke Schleehauf
- US FDA Releases Report on Color Additives
1/31/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Could the FDA Sunscreen Monograph See a New Addition?
8/28/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- [updated] FDA Oversight Becomes Closer to Reality for US Cosmetics
4/8/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer