Most Popular in Regulatory
- 1China FDA Cracks Down on Cosmeceuticals
- 2Key West Joins Hawaii in the Ban of Octinoxate and Oxybenzone
- 3Beginner's Guide to Natural/Organic
- 4US FDA Releases Report on Color Additives
- 5SCCS Deems Salicylic Acid Safe for Preservation and Cosmetics, Anti-acne Still a Question
- 6CIR Conclusion: Parabens Are Safe
- 7FDA Issues Warning Letter for Eyebrow/Eyelash Growth Product Claims
- 8Back to Basics: Making Room for Regulatory Compliance
- 9Why We Should Shorten Cosmetic Ingredient Labeling
- 10Korean Cosmetic Regulations
Recent in Regulatory (page 36 of 36)
May 2, 2011 | David C. Steinberg, Steinberg & Associates
This column is the last in a three- part series on the European Union’s (EU) Regulation No. 1223/2009,1 which was published on Dec. 22, 2009.
Apr 22, 2011
Cosmetic manufacturer Lifetech Resources LLC has been issued a warning letter by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regarding claims touted on three of its eye care products.
Apr 4, 2011
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has requested that consumers notify the agency of all adverse reactions to beauty, personal hygiene and color cosmetic products.