What happened this week in cosmetics R&D news? Rachel Grabenhofer, managing editor of Cosmetics & Toiletries, is here to tell you. Here's the video recap of her top three headline picks—scroll down for a full list.
- Multifunctional Fix for Hair: Cationic Encapsulated Microsystems
- Sytheon’s ‘Blissful’ CBD Aid
- Suppliers' Day 2020 to Feature 'Feel-good Beauty'
Additional headlines include:
- [video] Gaining Clarity on Wetness and Odor Control
- Sederma Resynchronizes Sleep with Synchrolife
- Duolab Creates Preservative-free, Personalized Skin Care Solution
- Colonial Highlights 1,4-Dioxane-free Solutions
- Bayer and Azitra to Jointly Identify Bacteria Driving Acne, Dermatitis
- [video] Azelis Commits to Innovation Through Formulation
- Ashland’s in-cos Gel Lab to Cover Textured Hair
- Revlon Launches Clean and Vegan Permanent Hair Color, Total Color
- Obtain a ‘Glowing Figure’ with Coco & Eve
- Clean & Sustainable Beauty Powering First NOHBA Summit
- Defying Damage: Understanding Breakage in Afro-textured Hair
- 5 Applications for Umang Pharma's Activated Charcoal
- SCC's Submission Search for 74th Scientific Meeting and Showcase
- Is the Hemp Market Oversaturated?
- Sami-Sabinsa Group Begins $30M Manufacturing Facility Construction
- Rodan + Fields Help You Detox for 2020
- Integrating Integrine-60 for Cosmetic Care
- Deinove Debuting Blue Light Defense at in-Cosmetics Global