There's so much happening in cosmetics R&D, our weekly video can only give you a taste.
For the full "meal," sign up for our free daily newsletter and visit our open access website. In the meantime, here's this week's video sampling with Rachel Grabenhofer, managing editor, Cosmetics & Toiletries, which includes:
- Is Microbe Modulation the Future of Acne Care?
- [video] Fresh Burst and Flowing Formulas on Location with Croda and
- Patent Pick: Anti-aging Lip Illusion
Plus, these (and more):
- Rawlings Takes the M.G. DeNavarre 'Gold'
- 4 Tips to Keep Cosmetic Claims in Check
- Bigger, Faster, Better...Innovating Under Pressure
- [video] Student Poster: The Spectrum of Black Beauty Politics on YouTube
- HaloSmile's Teeth-whitening Makeup Applies Like Nail Polish
- Volition Beauty's Celery Green Cream with Hyaluronic Acid + Peptides
- Words from Wiechers: High-resolution Resolutions
- How to Innovate Like Beauty's Top Thought Leaders
- [WGSN Data] 2022 Hair Care Trends You Need to Know About
- Ones to Watch: Aimee Nottingham
- The Most Challenging Interface of Product Development
- This Serum Fights Air and Computer Pollution
- Gray Hair, Gone via Ashland Biofunctional