Goodbye July, and hello August... and a new batch of cosmetics R&D news. For now though, catch up on our takes on the latest in personal care with Cosmetics & Toiletries assistant editor, Brooke Schleehauf, in this week's recap video, including:
- How to create saturated, multicolor metallic effects;
- Research on childhood sunscreen use;
- A look into the claims of a waterless, foaming cleanser from Shiseido;
- Ingredion's smoothing polymer;
- Cosphatec's sustainable, sunflower-derived emulsifier;
- Natural Sourcing's lanolin alternative;
- Neon sunscreen sticks to make sun care fun; and
- Industry news, like microbiome research, Deinove's fermented technology, Givaudan's half year results and the DKSH/schülke partnership.
Plus our exclusive C&T reader insight. Watch below!