L'Oréal has appointed Alain Evrard as head of acquisitions. He will replace Pascal Leroux, who is retiring from the company. Evrard joined L'Oréal nearly 25 years ago. He has held such positions as chief financial officer, deputy managing director and managing director.
L'Oréal Appoints Head of Acquisitions
October 30, 2008
Fill out my online form.
High Demand for Naturals Continues – Guide Formulary Accelerates Formulation Work — Natural Plant Products Inc.
Most Popular in People News
- 1P2 Science Appoints Theodore Anastasiou, Vice President R&D
- 2Colonial Chemical Promotes McCaul as North American Sales Director
- 3Society of Cosmetic Chemists Honors Two BASF Chemists
- 4Iberchem Appoints New Corporate Communications and Sustainability Director
- 5Clarins Names Deputy CEO, Head of CSR
- 6In Memorium: Milton J. Rosen, Surfactant Researcher
- 7Estée Lauder Names Dave Smith as M&A Specialist
- 8One to Watch: Xu Kang
- 9L'Oréal Appoints Head of Acquisitions
- 10Tony O'Lenick Retires from Siltech, Founds Nascent Technologies
- One to Watch: Rachel Garrick
2/6/2020, Rachel Garrick
- One to Watch: Sydney Holland
3/9/2020, Sydney Holland, Nu Skin
- One to Watch: Casey Dunigan
4/28/2020, Casey Dunigan, MakingCosmetics Inc.
- Comparatively Speaking: Mentors, Maestros and Mosquitoes
4/28/2020, Tony O'Lenick
- One to Watch: Xu Kang
10/15/2020, Michele Behrens