Like many of you, Rachel Grabenhofer, managing editor of Cosmetics & Toiletries, is back from the Independence Day holiday and has some catching up to do. To help you, here’s a look back at top headline picks from cosmetic R&D news:
- Comparatively Speaking: Volatility and D5 Replacements;
- Ones to Watch: Mauricio Guzmán Alonso, Belcorp Colombia; and
- [video] Natural Extraction in Action: Traditional vs. Supercritical Fluid Techniques.
- Read the Label: Weleda Baby Derma Sensitive Care Face Cream—White Mallow;
- Shiseido Rolls Out Optune Personalized Skin Care;
- BGS Kids SPF 50 by Black Girl Sunscreen;
- Is It Possible to Control Foam Collapse?
- Triclosan Could Risk Bone Health, Research Suggests;
- How 3D Printing Grows Hair Follicles to Stop Hair Loss;
- Words from Wiechers: Dancing to the Dollar;
- Patent Pick: Taking a Shine to Silsesquioxane Nail Lacquer;
- EU, Mercosur Strike Trade Deal More Than 20 Years in the Making;
- Imported Cosmetic Inspections Questioned by U.S. Congressman;
- Gelest Acquires Bimax;
- SCS Appoints 2019-2020 Council;
- SCC Announces 2019 Annual Meeting Program Lineup;
Sign up for the free daily e-newsletter, and all our other free resources, so you don't miss a beat!