Wimpy hair gets a "pep" talk from Avon inventors. And vitamin D deficiency is acquitted from atopic shenanigans. If you missed this week's news, you missed out. Check out our video-re-cap, also including:
- An exclusive (and cautionary) interview from industry members over the effects of blue light in skin;
- Anti-pollution insight in a video from five industry experts fueled by pollution;
- SC Johnson's leap into full transparency with a disclosure of 368 potential allergens in its products;
- An article by John Krowka and PCPC co-authors on the safety and benefits of parabens; and
- This month’s “One to Watch”: Hillary Phillis, of Active Concepts. Watch now!