Another week in cosmetic R&D in the books. Need to catch up? Here are our top picks this week, with Cosmetics & Toiletries assistant editor, Brooke Schleehauf:
- Supplier Forum: Making Naturals Functional
- Swimmer Beware: The Ocean May Mess With Your Skin Microbiome
- The INCI Name Game: A Commentary
- 45 Experts, 1 Day: Beauty Accelerate 2019 First Look
- China Adds Animal Testing Exemption for Cosmetics to its Agenda
- Sustainable Particle Design for Optimized Ingredients, Package Reduction
- Phthalates Flagged for Endocrine Disruption
- Warm Fuzzies for Parabens
- [video] Emulsifying Naturally on Location with Gattefossé
- Soapberries Power Natural Foaming Agent
- Biomimetic Pore to Make Testing 'No Sweat'
- Cosmetic Clash: Celebrity Culture vs. Scientific Fact at SCC Annual Meeting
- Troy Corporation, Essential Ingredients Strike Distribution Partnership
- Lubrizol Integrates Ranges, Unveiling Lubrizol Life Science
Sign up for the free daily e-newsletter, and all our other free resources, so you don't miss a beat!