In this week's recap, <i>Cosmetics & Toiletries</i> assistant editor, Brooke Schleehauf, picked out our three top stories of the week, including:
- Why the CBD market is booming;
- New approaches to sun care formulating; and
- The case for natural ingredients when treating compromised skin.
Still catching up? Some of our other top articles include:
- Oat-based clean beauty;
- Ways that technology is changing cosmetics;
- Using herbs for well aging;
- A new way to restore skin microbiota;
- Clay-based sensorial formulations;
- A patent for improved occlusion in lip care; and
- A new regulation that makes sun care more accessible to children.