Did you know: The skin remembers injury to help speed recovery later? According to work published in Science, skin cells are able to retain a “memory” of damage to help speed healing to maintain skin integrity.
And, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration holds "holographic," iridescent and standard pigments to the same strict color additive standards. See our exclusive interview.
If you missed this week's news, you missed out. Check out our video recap, also including:
- Provital Group's launch of the Nelupure lotus extract blend;
- LipoTrue's new office and two latest ingredients: Anargy for hair and Neøclair Pro for antiaging;
- Alban Muller's two actives to moisturize skin, Amiporine ER and Padinami;
- Katerina Steventon, Ph.D., reviews AmorePacific's "Nature In Life Sheet Mask";
- Stanley Qi, Ph.D., on CRISPR for cosmetics R&D;
- Claudia Aguirre, Ph.D., on the brain-skin connection; and
- How microbes act as a team, as reported by Rita Colwell, Ph.D.