Happy spring (or autumn, for those in the Southern Hemisphere)! Catch up for the season with this week's roundup of cosmetic R&D news; make sure to click the below links for Cosmetics & Toiletries' insight on the following:
- California's moves to ban 'harmful' ingredients;
- Potential changes for U.S. regulatory oversight;
- New approaches to anti-pollution formulating;
- The global state of animal testing;
- DSM's focus on consumer diversity;
- Vegan jojoba butter from Jojoba Desert;
- IFF-Lucas Meyer's botanical in-cosmetics Global lineup;
- The top cosmetic claims in February;
- Croda's deforestation-free supply chain efforts;
- A revitalized strategy by Pilot Chemical; and
- Eastman's new recycling technology for polyester waste.
Plus, this week's product pick (which combines two soothing powerhouses) and the new website for Beauty Accelerate, an intensive one-day event for designed to inspire brands of every size.