From gender to microflora, DSM has zeroed in on diversity this spring. Embracing consumers' increasingly fluid approach to social dynamics and growing interest in the science behind skin care, the supplier announced a lineup of formulations, findings and activities at in-cosmetics Global 2019.
- Epibiome Beauty—In this approach to beauty based on a balanced skin microbiome and strong barrier, DSM will present results of a new study on the relationship between normal, dry and oily skin types, barrier function and the skin microbiome; the company will also how how three of its current actives come into play for a healthy skin microbiome.
- Tilamar Boost 150—This polymer was created to offer tricky volume and care properties in hair applications. Nominated in the Functional Ingredient category for the Innovation Zone Best Ingredient Awards, it will be presented with supporting test data for its efficacy. (INCI: Not Available)
- Parsol ZX—Based on zinc oxide, this UV filter is reportedly suitable for a wide range of products offering sun care benefits. The company has created all-mineral sun care solutions around the ingredient. (INCI: Not Available)
- Pepha-Age—This existing ingredient is meant to reduce blue light-induced skin hyperpigmentation. New in vivo data will be presented at the event, substantiating its effects to boost skin defense, protect against damage and minimize visible signs of skin aging. (INCI: Scenedesmus Rubescens Extract)
DSM can be visited at booth G60 at in-cosmetics Global, to be held in Paris from April 2-4, 2019. There, the supplier will also take part in the Make-Up and Sensory Bars, and at the following:
- Formulation Lab—"Pump up the volume with Tilamar Boost 150 in a sulfate-free shampoo mousse," at 1:30-2:30 p.m. on April 3; and
- Sustainability Corner—A presentation on the value of farm-to-face beauty and alpine bioactives at 11:00-11:30 a.m. on April 3; and
- DSM's Happy Hour—Music, refreshments and a tombola on April 2 and 3.
Get in the know! Join your 9,000+ cosmetic industry colleagues at in-cosmetics Global on April 2-4, 2019, in Paris. Some 800 exhibitors will showcase cosmetic ingredients, concept products, equipment/testing/regulatory solutions, and more. Also, don't miss the educational sessions, technical and marketing seminars, and formulation labs.