From naturals to "foodie beauty," Cosmetics & Toiletries covered it all last week... need to catch up? Check out our recap video with assistant editor, Brooke Schleehauf, for our insights on the latest in cosmetic R&D, including:
- The scientific connection between the food and personal care industries;
- Melon as a sustainable ingredient source;
- A wheat-derived, blue light-fighting active;
- An emollient D4 and D5 alternative;
- Caviar extract for youthful skin;
- A natural retinol replacement;
- The blooming preservative market; and
- Science-inspired color trends.
Not to mention our product pick and C&T reader insight. Check it out!
P.S. Do you follow us on Facebook?