Closing out another exciting week in cosmetics R&D, here's Rachel Grabenhofer with her top headline picks from Cosmetics & Toiletries, including:
- Kao Links Biophoton Emissions with UV Exposure, and Skin Dryness and Roughness
- Stability Testing Just Got Automated
- Will the U.S. Finally Ban Animal Testing for Cosmetics?
Additional headlines include:
- OxiProteomics Nails Down Keratin Care Claims
- Porous Magnesium Carbonate for Actives Release, Lipid Absorption
- Lessonia Skin Lineup Engages the Senses
- Niacin, Niacinamide to Propel Anti-aging Forward
- Lauder's Fermentation Tactics Advance Anti-aging, Anti-acne Research
- Simple and Safe: Formulating ‘Clean Beauty’
- Personalized Cosmetics: Has the Time Come?
- Defeating Dry Skin: New Developments for Adult and Neonatal Moisturization
- Biotech-derived Clay Microorganism Balances Skin
- [video] Water Resistance vs. Viscosity and Texture of Formulas
- Fine Silica for Fillers, Absorbents and More in Makeup
- Credo Beauty Joins the Responsible Mica Initiative
Subscribe today to all of our open access content so you don't miss a beat!