The Independent Cosmetic Manufacturers and Distributors (ICMAD) Association will return to southern California for the 27th edition of its FDA Cosmetic Regulations Workshop. The workshop will take place on February 15, 2007 in Long Beach, Calif., USA. According to the association, the workshop is a chance for anyone working in the cosmetic industry to ask FDA officials about the rules and regulations that govern cosmetics and over-the-counter drugs. The association will have experts in international and state regulations available to discuss concerns about labeling, exports, California's Safe Cosmetic Act and Prop 65. ICMAD maintains that the workshop will allow companies to run a safer cosmetic business. For more information, visit ICMAD's website.
A Chance For FDA Regulatory Clarification
October 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 16 New Trends in Cosmetic Technology
- 2Uncovering the Dynamics of Skin's Microbiome at SCC Annual
- 3What Are You Launching at in-cosmetics Global 2020?
- 4Color Corrections in Light of New Claims at SCC Annual
- 5CBD, Claims, Chaga, Startups & More: 2019 SCC Annual Meeting
- 6[video] Personalized Product Development in Beauty
- 7[video] CBD in Effect, PCPC and CHPA Respond to FDA and Wearable Sensor Detects Wellness
- 8NYSCC Suppliers' Day Returns to New York in 2020
- 9[video] ECHA Checks Homework, Detecting Eczema and One to Watch: Kelly Mei
- 10Evonik Uncovers Deep Beauty Secrets at SCC
- [video] Student Poster: Moves Toward Animal Test Alternatives, a Survey
7/15/2019, Shanin Jacquay, University of Toledo
- [video] Animal-alternative Testing, Phase Inversion Formulating and the New 'Beauty Accelerate'
1/31/2019, Rachel Grabenhofer
- [video] Microbiome Research, 'Medical' Cosmetics and Deodorant: News and Insights
2/8/2019, Brooke Schleehauf
- [video] Fermentation, Natural Fragrances and Inflammaging: News and Insights
2/15/2019, Brooke Schleehauf
- What Are You Launching at NYSCC Suppliers' Day 2019?
2/19/2019, Brooke Schleehauf